- Vocalist — 3/12 to 3/15 Winner: Kyo (Dir en Grey)
- Guitar (lead) — 3/15 to 3/19 Winner: Uruha (the GazettE)
- Bass — 3/19 to 3/23 Winner: Tsunehito (D)
- Guitar — 3/23 to 3/27 Winner: Kozi (ex Malice Mizer)
- Drums — 3/27 to 3/31 Winner: Yoshiki (X Japan)
- Keyboardist — 4/1 to 4/4 Winner: Sakura (NoveLis)
- Producer — 4/4 to 4/8 Winner: Kiwamu (BLOOD)
So, now you have your “band” line up and whom is producing it… Name it. You can take into the accounts of their history, names, position, attitude, visual style, their visual era, etc. However, it cannot be the name of an existing Jrock/Visual kei band or be a band the person was in previously including non-major solo projects or starter bands.
Get brownie points: Tell me, why are they the best? What makes them seem to you like they are the top of the Jrock food chain?
If someone leaves an “omg ttly hot” comment, Imma slap you. =D
>> Sammeh, don’t you dare.