Rockstar Taste of Chaos Presale tickets! — Concluded!
Thanks for helping. 🙂
The benefits of buying presale tickets are:
- First opportunity to purchase General Admission Floor tickets to RTOC concerts
- VIP Early Access Wristbands
- All-Access Pass Giveaway
- RTOC Flyaway Giveaway
- Discounted Alternative Press Magazine Subscription and AP Magazine Booth Cut-the-Line Pass –
(NOTE: The discounted Alternative Press Magazine Subscription and AP Magazine Booth Cut-The-Line Pass is available to American RTOC presale ticket buyers ONLY!)
RTOC presale tickets will NOT be sold for the 3/10 Rochester, NY concert AND the 3/11 Chicago, IL concert!
Please note that this tour date list, presale start day / time, and presale end day / time is subject to change at any moment–we will keep you posted of any changes as soon as they occur!
There WILL be a Canadian leg of the Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour. The Canadian leg is scheduled to go on sale in January 2008. There is NO guarantee that the Canadian concerts will be taking part in the presale.
Instructions for using the Presale link:
– Click on your specially-coded RTOC presale URL weblink or your specially-coded RTOC presale web banners and enter your email address in the box where it says Enter Email Address. Click on the small red lettering beneath the box where you entered your email address – the red lettering says “Sign Me Up”.
– You will receive an e-mail from Tix@musictoday.com entitled “Rockstar Taste of Chaos Fan Community Email Validation.” ***Be sure to check BOTH your Inbox and SPAM/Junk Email Folder for this email!*** Open this e-mail and click on the weblink included in the e-mail.
(NOTE: If you cannot click on the weblink in the email, copy and paste it into a new web browser!)
– You will then be redirected from the validation e-mail weblink back to the Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour Presale Website. The registration for presale tickets is now complete.
– All of the tour dates will now be listed on the Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour Presale Website. You should find the RTOC concert that you are interested in buying tickets for, and look to the left-hand side of the concert listing. There will be the words “Buy Tickets” in small red lettering. You should click on the words “Buy Tickets”.
– A “Terms and Conditions” website appears, and at the bottom there is a big yellow box with the word “Continue” written in it in black letters. You should click on the word “Continue”.
– Another website appears with two columns – “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” and “REGISTERED CUSTOMERS”. Under the words “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” there is a big yellow box with the word “Continue” written in it in black letters. You should click on the word “Continue”.
– Another website appears with five boxes in a column – “username”, “email address”, “confirm email address”, “user password”, and “confirm user password”. The “email address” and “confirm email address” boxes should already be filled in with the email address that you used to sign up for RTOC presale tickets. Create your own username and fill it in the “username” box. Create your own user password and fill it in the “user password” box, and the “confirm user password” box.
There is a sixth box underneath a bunch of numbers and letters. Enter the bunch of numbers and letters into this box EXACTLY AS SHOWN (i.e. make sure all uppercase letters are uppercase and all lowercase letters are lowercase). This is a security measure to eliminate scalpers.
Click on the “Continue” box in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
– Continue purchasing presale tickets.